All-purpose scientific calculator, designed for programmers
- Supports rich expression formats, identical to what you might type in your programming language
- Support for adding unlimited numbers of variables/expressions
- Built-in debugger, lets you see the expression simplified step by step
- Debugger Back-step lets you backup as many steps as you like
- C/C++ operator precedence
- Mouse optional, all calculator commands and functions can be done using the keyboard
- Mini-Calc Mode lets your calculator take up very little screen real estate
- Running paper tape(s) (1 per calculator) for calculations, allows annotations, and is stored between runs
- Built-in Ascii chart makes it easy to look up even invisible characters
- View results in big (default) or little endian
- Numerous built-in unit conversions (memory sizes, lengths, areas, volumes, temperatures etc.)
- Built-in great circle and straight line distance calculators
- Input: Hexadecimal, Decimal, Binary, Octal, Boolean, and Characters (ASCII*)
- Output: Hexadecimal (32 bit integer, 32 and 64 bit floating point), Decimal, Binary, Octal, Boolean, Characters (ASCII*, UTF-8 and UTF-16), and Color (24 bit integer)
-Convert automatically between these types in your expression with the keyboard, a button, or a contextual menu
*iota-calc gives you a super-set of ASCII, (Mac=Mac OS Roman / Win=ISO Latin 1)
Operators and Functions:
- Standard: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Modulus, Power, Square Root, e to x, natural & 10 based logs
- Grouping: Parenthesis
- Variables: Previous Answer
- Bitwise: complement, and, or, xor, shift left, shift right
- Comparators: equals, less than, greater than, less than or equal, greater than or equal
- Logical: and, or, and not
- Trigonometric: Sin, Cos, Tan, (+ hyperbolics), Arc -Sine -Cosine and -Tangent, Degs to Rads, Rads to Degs
- Other: Min, Max, Round, Ceiling, Floor, Absolute Value, Sign
- e and Pi
iota-calc is a free trial software application from the Debugging subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-17. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
iota-calc (version 1.8.6) has a file size of 1.60 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 140 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.